We are looking for an energetic, experienced property manager to manage the daily operations of a commercial real estate portfolio. Additionally, the candidate will serve as an executive personal assistant.
The property manager’s responsibilities include:
- Lease Enforcement and Renewal.
- Preparing and managing Budgets
- Managing daily operations and Financial matters
- Coordinating maintenance work
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
Executive Assistant responsibilities include:
- Phone, email, and calendar management
- Event planning
- Assist principals with scheduling travel, home maintenance, and special projects.
- College Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in property management or similar role
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Flexible to learn and adapt to user-friendly property management (Stratafolio) and project management software (Asana)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – can relate to all types of people
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, technologically savvy
- Team player – works well with others to meet company goals
- Honest and strong work ethic
Our Company Values:
- Commitment to
- Lifelong Learning
Why is it important to reconcile CAM on a regular basis?
Interested parties please send your resume to Kim Heinzen at [email protected]
About The Apta Brand
Apta Properties is a co-GP in a large multifamily syndication fund with 37th Parallel Properties. Together, our team has successfully acquired and managed $800 M worth of multifamily assets that have been profitable every quarter through the 2008 financial crisis, the debt crisis, and the pandemic. As a company led by Vasu Kakarlapudi M.D., a financially free ENT Surgeon and an MBA in Entrepreneurship with over 17 years of real estate investing experience, we aim to relate to our ideal peer client, a busy practitioner who desires freedom and fulfillment in their lives, empowering them to treat their patients with empathy due to their financial freedom.
Apta Management provides operational, financial, and property management services for multiple retail centers and medical offices that are owned by the principals of Apta. These assets provide value to our local communities, businesses, and economies, all of which are of sincere importance and pride to our organization. Please email a cover letter with an explanation of how you could support our vision and your resume to: Kim Heinzen - [email protected]